The Institute of Computer Technologies and Information Security of SFedU is launching a postdoctoral job position to attract talented young scientists to work together on significant projects that reflect emerging trends and research frontiers in computer science.
A postdoc can be a young researcher (up to and including 39 years of age) who has PhD but is not associated with a labor relationship with Southern Federal University and has not studied here as a doctoral student. This program is a great opportunity for scientists from other universities and research organizations to devote the next year, two or three years to the deep immersion in prospective projects. The results of joint work will be presented at significant conferences, published in Q1/Q2 journals and patents for inventions.
In 2020, the Institute of Computer Technologies and Information Security, Southern Federal University offers several projects:
- "Distributed computing for cyber-physical systems»;
- "Development of a quantum key distribution system to prevent unauthorized access to television channels»;
- "Computational theory and algorithmic design of a strong artificial intelligence system»;
- "Development and research of methods and tools for security analysis of cryptographic algorithms and protocols»;
- "Development and implementation of a dynamic intelligent system design environment".
The selection of postdoctoral position candidates is conducted on a competitive basis. The competition documentation is available at http://ictis.sfedu.ru/en/postdoc/
Applications for postdoc job position are accepted until June 21, 2020.
Краткая ссылка на новость sfedu.ru/news/62948