Applicants from abroad wishing to become SFedU students have to submit the following documents by e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org:
- application form duly filled
- copy of the passport (the passport should be valid for at least 18 months after submitting the documents)
- copies of the education certificates of secondary and/or university education including academic transcripts that have to be legalized in the students home country
- standard medical certificate and certificate of the HIV-negative status
- the list of published works (if any), as well as the subject and the basic description of your future research (for doctorate applicants only)
- six photos (3*4 cm)
Terms of documents submission for Foundation Course
To obtain an invitation letter for a visa documents should be sent via email to email@example.com until August 15th.
To obtain invitation to study at the Bachelors degree program, Masters degree program or PhD degree program documents shall be sent to the Center for International Programs and Projects before June 1st.
After considering the submitted documents, SFedU Center for International Programs and Projects can send an applicant an official invitation letter which is required to obtain a Russian visa at the Russian Embassy. It will take SFedU officers approximately a month to get the invitation ready.
After obtaining the visa, the prospective student is welcome to Southern Federal University.
He or she has to visit University Migration services as soon as possible upon arrival in order to avoid breaking the migrational laws.
Submitting original educational documents
At SFedU Center for International Programs and Projects, it is necessary to provide original copies of all the documents, as well as their Russian translations. The translations should be made by a Russian translator. Translations should be done after arrival at SFedU and they should be notary certified.
Terms of documents submission at SfedU for
Bachelors degree program
from June 20th to August 11th
Masters degree program
from June 20th to August 5th
For further information please do not hesitate to contact SFedU Center for International Programs and Projects.
International students who intend to study at Southern Federal University are strongly recommended to take the Foundation Course which is a one-year preparatory course. Russian Language practice is the core of the Foundation Course. Further information about the Foundation Course is available here.