Olga Vasilyevna Ivlieva
Geoecological studies of the Sea of Azov, modern marine sedimentogenesis, geomorphology of sea coasts, recreational geography and ecological tourism.
O.V. Ivlieva was awarded an Honours Diploma of the Ministry of Education for success in educational work with students. She is an author of more than 100 scientific publications and a member of All-Russian Public Organizations "Russian Geographical Society" and "National Academy of Tourism".
Academic title: Docent
Academic degree: Doctor of Geographical Sciences
Education and skills development:
Higher education: Rostov State University (01.09.1978 - 30.08.1983)
Certificates in Programs:
– Design and implementation mechanisms of main educational programs. Southern Federal University, 05.11.2014 - 15.11.2014, Rostov-on-Don.
– Assessment of conditions in ecosystems: remote and ground-based methods. Southern Federal University, 03.10.2015 - 13.10.2015, Rostov-on-Don.
– Coastal risk management in a changing world. St. Petersburg Hydrometeorological University, 22.08.2016 - 27.08.2016, St. Petersburg.
– System analysis and modeling of economic and environmental systems. Southern Federal University, 11.09.2016 - 17.09.2016, Rostov-on-Don.
– Management and economics in higher education. Southern Federal University, 10.11.2016 - 07.04.2017, Rostov-on-Don.
– Organization of work with a text and geographical map as one of the conditions for the formation of communicative competencies. Volgograd State Academy of Postgraduate Education, 18.09.2017 - 23.09.2017, Volgograd.
– Online learning technologies in the teacher's activities. Southern Federal University, 27.11.2017 - 14.12.2017, Rostov-on-Don.
– Ecology. Economy. Computer science. Southern Federal University, 04.09.2017 - 09.09.2017, Rostov-on-Don.
– Modern information and communication technologies in educational activities. Southern Federal University, 20.04.2018 - 24.04.2018, Rostov-on-Don.
– First aid administration. Southern Federal University, 26.04.2018 - 10.05.2018, Rostov-on-Don.
– Nature-oriented tourism: current demand trends, organization and security matters. Perm State National University, 23.07.2018 - 01.08.2018, Perm.
– Creation of information systems: general principles and common mistakes. Southern Federal University, 08.09.2019 - 14.09.2019, Rostov-on-Don.
– Tourism and the environment: opportunities, impacts and consequences. Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Russian State University of Tourism and Service", 25.11.2020 - 27.12.2020, Moscow.
THEORY AND PRACTICE OF ECO-TIURISM
The course increases and complements the system of theoretical knowledge in the field of ecotourism activities. The main purpose of the discipline is to develop skills for research, project and managerial activities in the sphere of ecological tourism management; be able to make scientific analysis of problems in the development of natural areas for eco-tourism.
PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE (RESEARCH WORK)
The main goal of this practice as a special part of the educational process at the university is to develop professional competencies in terms of forming the masters readiness to research and developing the ability to carry out their own research activities related to solving complex professional problems in the new reality
THEORY AND METHODOLOGY OF RECEARCH AND TEACHING IN TOURISM
The academic discipline "Theory and methodology of research and teaching in tourism" belongs to the block B 1 of the basic part of disciplines and is taught in the 1st term. It is a scientific and analytical and predictive discipline that comprehensively studies tourism in order to predict the ways of its further development. The course examines the features of natural, historical, cultural and socio-economic resources, territorial patterns of tourism industry development, economic, social, environmental and legal issues of tourist activity, cumulative effect of tourist activities and other factors and phenomena specific to tourism. The materials of the discipline "Theory and methodology of research and teaching in tourism " can be used when students study the discipline "Project activity", “Research work", during practical trainings, when writing scientific articles and preparing for defending the thesis.
DEVELOPMENT OF TOURISM IN THE WORLDS COUNTRIES AND REGIONS
Masters study the theoretical and methodological foundations of international tourism geography, including ideas about the territorial differentiation of tourists demand and supply, geographical structure and intensity of tourist flows, as well as the specialization of tourist regions.
TRAINING PRACTICE OF THE 1st YEAR IN TOURISM
The objective of the practice: to acquaint students with methods of assessing the tourist and recreational potential of the territory, historical and cultural features of the territory, with the basics of project activities in tourism.
NATURAL TOURIST RESOURCES OF THE WORLD
The main goals of learning: students acquire a number of professional competencies, including knowledge of the basic concepts and categories of geography, geographical laws and regularities, the principles of location of tourist resources and the natural specifics of the main tourist regions of the world.