Gomaa Abdelgawad Mohammed Ali (Dr. Gomaa A. M. Ali)
The Smart Materials Research Institute
Dr. Gomaa A. M. Ali is a Postoc at the Smart Materials Research Institute. He has more than 12 years of research experience in the field of Materials Science, Nanocomposites, Humidity Sensing, Graphene, Supercapacitors, Water Treatment, and Drug Delivery. He was awarded his Ph.D. in Advanced Nanomaterials for Energy Storage from UMP, Malaysia. Dr. Gomaa has published over 90 journal articles and 6 book chapters on a broad range of cross‐disciplinary research fields, including advanced multifunctional materials, nanotechnology, supercapacitor, water treatment, humidity sensing, biosensing, corrosion, drug delivery, and materials for energy applications. Dr. Gomaa has served as both a Senior Editor and board member of many international journals.
Scopus ID: 38560963100
Web-of-Science ID: I-5067-2013
ResearchGate: Citations: 1308
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Advanced Materials thesis entitled "Preparation and Characterization of Manganese;based and Carbon-Based Nanomaterials for Supercapacitors Application" October 2015, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia;
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Nanoscience titled "Preparation and Characterization of Co/SiO2 nanocomposites of Technological Applications", March 2012, Faculty of Science, Al;Azhar University, Assiut, Egypt.
- Master Courses in Physical Chemistry from Faculty of Science, Al;Azhar University, Cairo, May 2008, Egypt.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc., Hons Degree) in Chemistry from Faculty of Science, Al;Azhar University, Assiut, May 2006, Egypt.
1. Research Assistant at the Central Metallurgical Research and Development Institute (CMRDI), from November 2006 to July 2007.
2. Demonstrator at Chemistry department, Faculty of Science, Al;Azhar University, Assiut, Egypt, from July 2007 to March 2012.
3. Assistant Lecturer at Chemistry department, Faculty of Science, Al;Azhar University, Assiut, Egypt, from March 2012 till June 2016.
4. Ph.D. Researcher at Faculty of Industrial Science and Technology, University Malaysia Pahang (UMP), Malaysia, from Nov. 2012 till Jan. 2016
5. Assistant Professor at Chemistry department, Faculty of Science, Al;Azhar University, Assiut, Egypt, from June 2016 till now.