Enactus, the international student program for social entrepreneurial projects, announced the start of accepting applications for participation in the new season competition. Students of any specialty and all forms of education from Russian universities and colleges are invited to participate. The program involves 72,000 students from 1,700 universities of 36 countries. From 3,000 to 5,500 students from around the world participate in the Enactus World Cup annually.
As a part of the program, student teams develop and implement projects aimed at solving social, economic and environmental problems, improving the level and quality of people's life. Among the business partners are 550 companies, including KPMG, HSBC, Microsoft, Nestle, Pepsico, Unilever, Johnson&Johnson, The Coca-Cola Company, Tata Group, Samsung. Over a ten-year period, student teams from 502 universities and colleges from 18 territorial entities of the Russian Federation took part in the Enactus program; more than 1,500 projects have been implemented.
Over 250 students and teachers from universities and colleges in Rostov and the Rostov region attended the opening:
* Southern Federal University;
* Rostov State University of Economics;
* South Russian State Polytechnic University named after M.I. Platov
* Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration - a branch in Rostov-on-Don;
* Don State Technical University;
* Russian State University of Cinematography named after S. Gerasimov - a branch in Rostov-on-Don;
* Rostov State Conservatory named after S.V. Rachmaninov;
* Rostov State Transport University;
* Don Bank College;
* Taganrog Management and Economics Institute.
Applications for team registration will be accepted until December 15, 2018.
Additional information about participation in the program can be obtained at the Career Development Center: 8 863 305 19 92