Center for International Students is always at hand to provide the international applicants with advisory services.
Structure of the Center
- Department of recruitment and academic support for international students.
- Department of recognition of foreign higher education and organization of international students admission.
Objectives of the Center
- Participation in the recruitment and admission of international students
- Providing an expertise of foreign higher education documents. The Centre carries out the procedure of expertise of foreign education for academic and professional recognition purposes.
- Interaction with the sending organization on education and stay of international students.
- Providing support to SFedUs graduates: the Center is providing European Diploma Supplement for SfedUs graduates; the Center monitors the legalization questions.
Address: Str. Sorge, 5 (the building of the Faculty of Physics), office 103, Rostov-on-Don, 344090, Russia.
Working hours: From Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00
Director: Irina N. Savchenkova
Tel .: +7 (863) 219 97 55
Fax: +7 (863) 222 68 03